My name is Louis and i am currently studying Graphic Design at Pendelton College, Manchester. After completing my AS's i was sure that i wanted too continue studying Graphic Design in university. From my course i have learnt a range of key skills forexample i am now a expert on design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. I find Graphic Design challenging and enjoyable and i belive i have a natural flair for the subject. There is no doubt in my mind in choosing Graphics a degree. i thoroughly enjoy the challenge of relating my designs and ideas too a project breif such as advertising or rebranding.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

North Face Advertising Poster

My project was to create a advertising poster for the outdoor clothing brand The North Face. The poster design which i produced as a part of my AS exam, was created using all my own first hand photographs and the design software Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment